CAI’s spacious, fully-equipped, affordable Meeting and Event Center is perfect for professional meetings, conferences, seminars, workshops, focus groups, trainings, ceremonies, book signings, rehearsals, classes and more.
Conveniently located in the heart of Manhattan, the Center offers handicapped-accessible rooms filled with natural light and breathtaking views of the city and the Hudson River. Only blocks from Penn Station, Port Authority, Lincoln Tunnel and Times Square, the Center can accommodate from 6 to 120 people in our 7 different rooms and is walking distance from dozens of hotels, restaurants, Madison Square Garden, the Empire State Building, shops and the theatre district.
The CAI Meeting and Event Center offers the following services (some require an additional fee):
- LCD projectors and satellite downloading
- TV/DVD/VCR and laptop computers
- Pull down screens
- Breakout rooms
- Easels, flip charts, newsprint and markers
- Conference calling capability
- Webinar capability
- Wireless high-speed internet connection
- Training tables and comfortable, ergonomic chairs
- Flexible floor plans
- Kitchen (no oven or stove)
- Coffee, tea and hot water
- Copy/production/fax facilities
- Catering is available
In addition, the Center is:
- Easily accessible by subway, train, bus and car
- Easily accessible from LaGuardia, Kennedy and Newark airports
- Close to public parking
- A smoke free environment
We offer both for-profit/not-for-profit affordable rates.
For more information and pricing, please contact Esad Krcic at (212) 594-7741 ext 272; email@example.com