This meeting will focus on the unique roles and responsibilities of the HIV grantee in identifying, integrating and scaling up best practices for the delivery of sustainable HIV testing and linkage to care services in the family planning context.
As a result of this meeting, Title X Grantees will be able to:
- Discuss the unique role of the Title X community in addressing national HIV prevention and care priorities
- Describe Title X Grantee role in ensuring the delivery of quality HIV testing and linkage to care services throughout their sub-recipient network
- Implement key strategies for ensuring the delivery of quality and impactful HIV testing and linkage to care services throughout their sub-recipient network
- Identify best practice models for designing and delivering quality HIV testing, counseling, and linkage to care services; and
- Examine opportunities and strategies to help develop solutions associated with financing the delivery of HIV testing services