CAI is seeking a highly skilled, very detail-oriented and motivated individual for the full-time, exempt position of Project Associate (for the LTI [Leadership Training Institute] Project). The Project Associate is responsible for providing project-related administrative support services to the Project Director and other project staff for the efficient and proper operation of the assigned projects. This position reports to the LTI Project Director and is located in CAI’s NYC office.
- Provide word processing, spreadsheet and other computer-related services.
- Provide workshop/training registration services as needed.
- Gather and input data information related to the project.
- Draft correspondence for project-related activities as requested. Maintain all project-related correspondence.
- Coordinate and process project-related mailings.
- Facilitate all project-related training logistics and activities; coordinate and manage project activities internally with Project Director, and Co-Deputy Directors, as requested.
- Work with IT staff to facilitate online registration and posting conference information on the website
- Assist in maintaining accurate and current records of all training activities.
- Confirm travel arrangements for project-related staff and participants.
- Coordinate manage and setup project-related meetings and training arrangements, both on and off site.
- Assist in the production of training/meeting announcements, calendars, flyers, etc.
- Order and assemble project-related training supplies and materials as requested.
- Participate in project/team/division meetings.
- As necessary, answer phones and provide general back-up assistance to Administrative Assistants.
- Assist on other projects as necessary.
- Some limited local and state travel may be required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS, QUALIFICATIONS, CREDENTIALS and OTHER PREFERRED SKILLS:
- BA/BS/BSW preferred. High school diploma required.
- Previous high-functioning office administrative experience preferred in a fast-paced office environment.
- Strong computer/word processing skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), graphic art/design
- Demonstrated skills in project coordination and meeting/conference coordination
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to professionally interact with co-workers and the public-at-large, in-person, in writing or by phone.
- Very detail oriented, highly organized and ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects.
How to Apply:
CAI offers a competitive salary with excellent benefits and working conditions. Apply for this job.