CAI's continuing education trainings are designed to help clinicians maintain their competence and incorporate new knowledge to improve patient care. Training programs include case conferences, clinical consultations, didactic sessions, skills-building activities, and web-based training programs.
CAI offers continuing education credits in the following disciplines:
• Continuing Medical Education (CME) (accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education, ACCME)
• Continuing Nursing Education (approved provider by the New Jersey State Nurses Association, an accredited approver of the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation)
• Continuing Professional Education Units (CPEU) for Registered Dieticians, Dietetic Technicians and Nutritionists (accredited by the Commission on Dietetic Registration)
• Credentialed Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Counselor (CASAC)
• Licensed Social Workers (recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers)