CAI is pleased to announce the launch of the LARC Modeling Tool, an interactive online resource to help family planning agencies increase the provision of long-acting reversible contraception (LARC) services within their practice. Available online at www.caiglobal.org/larcmodelingtool, the tool assists providers in understanding the net cost of providing LARC. Findings can be used to make the business case for delivering these critical services.
Recent Press Releases and Latest News
- Panama Project Trains Sex Workers to Serve as Health Promoters to Impact Rates of HIV/AIDS in the Region
- CBA Center Unveils New Tool to Help Healthcare Organizations Nationwide Request Free Training and TA
- Statewide ACA Efforts Support the Enrollment of 1 Million New Yorkers
- DFY Research Program Doubles Yearly Youth Enrollment and Kicks Off Year 5
- CAI Supports American Heart Month Through Tobacco Control Training Program